We're on Etsy!

www.etsy.com/shop/byLillianVernell

Wanna stay inspired? Follow by email

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

On the table: Pattern Drafting


Right now I'm drafting a pattern for a new product. Wallet anyone? My pattern technique is simple and not technical at all: sketch, transfer exact dimensions to Kraft paper, cut out and then cut out from my chosen textiles.

Drafting a pattern for a new product.

 I'm anxious to try out a new technique that I've been playing out in my head. If it works, it'll make marrying the exterior and interior of my bags and wallets sooooooo easy! I'll keep you posted once I finalize the details. I may even pull it together into a tutorial for you all. What projects are you working on?

As always, happy crafting, and take a look at the at the store for new product, and subscribe to the blog using the link above. Or follow my on Instagram: @byLillianVernell.

lvg

No comments:

Post a Comment