We're on Etsy!

www.etsy.com/shop/byLillianVernell

Wanna stay inspired? Follow by email

Friday, July 5, 2013

Frey Wille Inspired charms!


I don't know when my love for all things Frey Wille started, but I am in LOVE with everything they have! They offer very high-end enamel pieces; from jewelry to accessories like handbags, and scarves, to men items such as tie clips, cuff links and even fountain pens. All incorporate this very beautiful and elaborate enameling process. And everything is always vibrant and colorful. These are some items I made because I am always so inspired by FW vibrant color palette and art. Enjoy!

A small lily. The turquoise setting can be any color. For this one, I used silver jewelry wire, and hand-painted it using different purples.

 
This piece was truly inspired by Frey-Wille. I love the colors, but also note the abstract loops and swirls. A nice conversation piece.
Also inspired by Frey-Wille, this abstract butterfly boasts gold wire, multi-colors, and a turquoise base. Other colors can be used.

A sampling of some of my latest work. All pieces are incomplete in that they will be cast into several layers of resin. o if you see something you like, be sure to subscribe to my blog, and also visit my etsy store and ign up for notifications. Thanks for stopping by!

********************************************

Interested in learning more about Frey-Wille? find them at Frey-Wille, noting that you can only purchase their items in store or by phone, you cannot (CANNOT) order pieces online, so be warned, and don't get ripped off.

No comments:

Post a Comment